If you have a project like one of the following, you can apply for an IGS grant of up to $1,000:
- Restoring an Indiana pioneer cemetery
- Developing a new Indiana genealogical resource (print or electronic)
- Supporting the operations of an IGS Chapter
- Jefferson County Genealogical Society for preserving Thornton Cemetery
- Tippecanoe County Area Genealogical Society to record pauper burials
- Jackson County History Center to go to an archival facility for county government records
The deadline to apply is December 31, 2015. You can find more details and an application form on the IGS website's Grant page.
We look forward to helping you with your special projects!