Debra S. Mieszala is the featured speaker. Her talks include:
- Lessons from a Snoop: Collaterals and Associates
- Bringing Our Soldiers Home
- Digging Through Documents Word By Word
- Patently Unique: Locating Patent Records, Online and Off
A second track of sessions features:
- What’s New with FamilySearch with Michael Hall from FamilySearch
- Finding Indiana Records and Research in FamilySearch with Michael Hall
- Becoming an Expert on Using Ancestry with ACPL librarian, Melissa Shimkus
- Writing a Book Using Family Tree Maker and Microsoft Word with Curtis Sylvester, President of the Allen County Genealogical Society of Indiana
Pre-registration is $40 ($30 for Indiana Genealogical Society members) or $45 at the door. Printable registration forms as well as online registration are available at www.indgensoc.org/conference.php.
Spend the day learning from experts, researching in the country’s second largest genealogical library and collaborating with other genealogists.
Come a day early to join the IGS pre-conference and gain research time in the library. Topics on Friday, April 27, 2012 will include:
- Indiana County Genealogists Show N’ Tell
- Social Media for Our Societies
- Ask the Experts Panel
Registration for the pre-conference is only $5 ($7 at the door). Find out more at www.indgensoc.org/seminar.php.