Sunday, November 7, 2010

Query: PERRY of St. Joseph County

Dear Friends,

Where would I find death certificates for Henry Perry & his wife, Luna Paul Perry? The St. Josesph County Health Department claims to have no record of them, although both died in Lakeville, Union Twp., St. Joseph County. (I have already done a paid search at the health department.)

Both are buried in the Union Cemetery, on Miami Road, in St. Joseph County.

Dates
Henry - Born 01 Jan 1800; died 03 May 1871.
Luna - Born 01 Jun 1808 (Tinmouth, Rutland Co., VT);
Died 20 May 1886.

I am trying to find out who Henry's parents were. Hopefully, a death certificate will tell me this.

Any assistance you could give me would be appreciated, as this has been a brick wall for at least two years!

Thanks,
Anne Pratt Slatin
78 Main Street
Stamford, NY 12167-1141
plimothplantation2003@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment